- Full re-condition of the Volvo / Renault AdBlue Pump
- Euro 5
- 098644D115, 85013130, 85013465, 85013737, 85020841, 0444022069, 0444022002
- Volvo Truck & Coach Ranges
- Renault Truck Ranges
VOLVO / RENAULT ADBLUE PUMP
The Volvo / Renault AdBlue Pump is a Gold Test-Level product.
This product can be offered for repair with available options for onsite Volvo programming within the reman workshop at Clowne.
The remanufacture process has a series of rigorous assessment and testing procedures, with the result being a ‘new’ standard unit.
All key replacement parts are kept on stock, so the standard lead time always remains the same.
The range also benefits from a high percentage of recycled parts either from our core base or the ability to re-use elements within the same unit.
WHAT WE TEST ON VOLVO / RENAULT ADBLUE PUMP
AdBlue Quality value should be 32.5%, with workshop capabilities extending too:
- Testing AdBlue Grading
- Contamination/presence of non-AdBlue solution
- Full Report, with a sample of fluid
- Accurate test of pressure readings
- Urea Injection speed and amount
- Communication to the vehicle
WHAT WE REMAN
- Seals and Air Solenoid replaced as standard
- System completely flushed of fluids and cleaned
- Inline Filters replaced
- Remove built up debris and any crystalised AdBlue
- Full atheistic refurbishment
|OEM Part Numbers
|Weight (Packaging Dimensions)
|Black & Silver
KEY BENEFITS OF USING REMAN PARTS
- Gold Test capability
- High percentage of recycled parts
- Key replacement parts kept in stock
- 100% repair success rate
- On site programming to vehicle capabilities for Volvo
A crucial component in the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) System. Specifically designed to dispense the correct dosage of the AdBlue – also known as Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) – to reduce the amount of harmful nitrogen oxides released into the air.
This is one of our premium products and our internal testing procedures mirror that. We have full in house testing capability on this product, this unit will undergo our gold standard process which sees us able to test every aspect of the units functionality pre and post repair.
Take a look our full AdBlue Pump repair range here
*We aim to fully recondition your Volvo / Renault AdBlue Pump at the price stated above, however in the event that your product requires additional parts to the standard repair we will then quote you the new price before we carry out any repairs.
Please note our New Number is 0114 308 7760 NOT the number listed in RED below: